The day has finally come!
Does anyone else feel sad about not being a teenager anymore, or is it just me?
- It will all work out for the best – whatever will be will be.
- Not everyone will like you, and that’s okay!
- You will never suit a fringe
- Your mum will always be your best friend
- Sometimes life sucks, but it sucks for everyone not just you
- You will learn to love yourself; self-love is the best love
- Being true to yourself will always work in your favour
- Leaving school does not mean you leave all the bitchiness behind – funnily enough adults can be worse
- Don’t judge people by how you first perceive them
- Quality is better than quantity in all aspects of life – believe me!
- Dairy is not your friend
- You will always be addicted to pasta and pickles (just not together)
- Life will never go the way you expect it to, so just sit back and enjoy the ride
- Things that used to be so important to you, will no longer be
- You will never stop losing things, so maybe invest in some tracking devices
- No one will ever know how long a piece of string is
- Good guys do exist
- Bruises just appear from nowhere, and that’s just a fact
- It’s important to drink lots of water and have your five a day
- You’re the best at being you…
And here are some of my favourite moments of being a teen…
Until next time,